I am what some call a T-shaped person. No, I don’t have one leg and long arms, but I do have both broad knowledge of computer science, business, technical leadership and a deep knowledge of information security.
I also believe in using right tools for the job, which means I know a lot of tools. For example, here are the programming languages I code in:
- Python (WifiPicket), jython (WebSphere performance monitor)
- C (CUPS to PDF), C++ (RegKey generator), QT Thick client apps
- Powershell (Win 2016 provisioning with Vagrant)
- Bash (SARDELKA Linux Backup system,P2V virtualizer)
- Java (J2EE deployments)
- C# (Secure FTP)
- Ruby (Jekyll plugin)
- Lua (Far Manager extensions)
- Perl (SNMP over SSL)
- PHP (MediaWiki plugins)
- Haskel (Pandoc ZimWiki writer)
- XSLT (Workflow documenter)
Here are the ops tools I dabble in
- Docker (my docker hub)
- Vagrant and packer (my vagrant cloud)
- GitLabs pipelines, Travis CI builds, Heroku apps, Jenkins automation
But, as you can guess, my passion is security. Here I’ve done a wide gamut of things, from EFI BIOS cryptography analysis in IDA Pro to App Sec research and exploitation to DevOps and IAM in large-scale Fortune 500 HA/DR enterprise deployments.
Here are some of my side projects in security:
For the right side of brain, I do art, web design and music.
More on ivkin.net